Monday 18 March 2013

Developing our Writing

At writing time we all have a goal that we are working towards meeting.  This groups individual goals are to put capital letters and full stops in the right place.  We conference with Mrs Fyfe and use a green highlighter to show where we are meeting our goal and a pink highlighter where we still need to remember!

Look at some of our groups fabulous writing this week!!!

In the weekend I went to the school fair.  At the school fair I got a sabar tooth toy and I called him Diego and I got a book called Tarzan and I went on the train ride.
By Harry

 Today we are having treasure news today and they can bring their treasures.
By Daniel

 Today it is treasure news and I am excited to show my toy and I think that I am going to be first to show my toy and every body is going to be looking at me.
By Emily-Rose

 Today I brought a horse for treasure news.  We show them after lunch.  I love my horse because my baby can ride on my horse.
By Isabella

 Today is treasure news and my treasure news is a photo.  The photo is a koala bear.
By Ted

In the weekend I went to Chipmunks.  I played on the bouncy castle.  It was fun playing on the bouncy castle.  After I went home.  When I got home I had some food.
By Leila


In the weekend I stayed home in my parents bedroom.  We saw a wood-pigeon.  It was a big one.  It was in our tree.  It stayed in our tree for a very long time.
By Alice

In the weekend I went to an art house.  I made a mermaid and a ballerina and a gym person.  My mum made a rainbow with some cardboard.  She used the paint.  My brother made a karate boy.  We had fun there.  There was a lady called Mary.  We went to the museum too.
By Olive

 In the weekend we watched a movie.  It was fun.  Dad was at work but Dad came home when we were watching the movie.  Dad was supposed to stay at work.  Dad works at the police station.
By Poppy

 Tomorrow it is my Mummy's birthday.  Me and my brothers are helping.  My Mum is going to love it.  I don't know what I am going to get her.
By Lucy

 Yesterday, in the morning Constable Parcell came.  We talked about safety.  Also good touch and bad touch.  It was fun.
 By Rachael 


2 comments:

  1. Please leave comments for your child or the class to let them know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Room 5! I think that is so awesome that you are using the pink and green highlighters to show you next steps and learning! The senior children use these tools as well. It is such a fantastic way to show your learning!

    I love reading your blog, Room 5 and finding out what you are up to!

    Ms Buist

    ReplyDelete